ztfy.sendit is a small package which provides an application which authenticated users can use to send files to remote contacts, like in SendIt web site.
It's main use case is for principals from inside an organization who want to share documents with their remote contacts; contacts selection can be done via any registered authentication plug-in.
You can customize your application so that external users registration is opened or made only by organization's inner principals.
- Thierry Florac <email@example.com> - Author
- french translation update
- corrected handling of non-unicode inputs in XML-RPC services
- corrected display condition of dashboard legend
- removed unnecessary output from scheduler tasks
- added XML-RPC services with client module
- apply empty string instead of null value in principals description to allow plug-ins search methods to operate without error
- updated quota usage progress indicator image for quota usage greater than 100%
- removed unneeded check about "open registration" setting in registration confirmation form
- added quota usage gauge in dashboard and outbox
- added external users domain name in recipients search widget
- small change in packet reject message
- correctly handle null values in MIME type filter plug-in
- updated login form to prevent storage of bad credentials in session
- modifications in login form
- CSS classes updates
- first release