How to install zope.tales
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.tales
Template Attribute Language - Expression Syntax
- Fixed a previously untested Python 3.3 compatibility problem.
- Removed hard dependency on zope.tal, which was already conditionalized but required via setup.py.
- Added Python 3.3 and PyPY 1.9 support.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Fixed documentation link in README.txt
- Subexpressions of a 'string:' expression can be only path expressions. https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.tales/+bug/1002242
- Removed use of 'zope.testing.doctestunit' in favor of stdlib's 'doctest.
- Ported the lazy expression from Products.PageTemplates.
- Updated package setup.
- Initial release outside the Zope 3 trunk.
- Corresponds to the verison of the zope.tales package shipped as part of the Zope 3.2.0 release.
- Documentation / test fixes.
- Corresponds to the verison of the zope.tales package shipped as part of the Zope X3.0.0 release.