How to install raptus.multilanguageurls
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install raptus.multilanguageurls
raptus.multilanguageurl provides multilingual URLs for content types having a multilingual title field provided by raptus.multilanguagefields. The IDs will initially be generated from the language specific titles and may afterwards be changed using the rename action.
After installing the package through the quickinstaller tool the multilingual IDs may be generated by navigating to the view named update_multilanguage_ids as a manager user.
- Enforce a different ID for every language on object creation
- Removed folder action to batch rename multiple objects, as this is not possible with the current implementation (renaming is now only possible through the the actions dropdown)
- Added more robust check when getting the languages for a given translated ID
- Be more defensive when checking id containement in MultilanguageURLHandler
- Added missing import in patches.py
- Fixed traverse priorities to fix issue if a translated id may be acquired through acquisition
- Fixed renaming process when creating new or moving existing objects
- Added missing patch of OFS.Traversable.Traversable.unrestrictedTraverse
- MultilanguageURLHandler no longer requires a request object
- Initial release