How to install PyPDF2
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install pypdf2
A Pure-Python library built as a PDF toolkit. It is capable of:
- extracting document information (title, author, ...),
- splitting documents page by page,
- merging documents page by page,
- cropping pages,
- merging multiple pages into a single page,
- encrypting and decrypting PDF files.
By being Pure-Python, it should run on any Python platform without any dependencies on external libraries. It can also work entirely on StringIO objects rather than file streams, allowing for PDF manipulation in memory. It is therefore a useful tool for websites that manage or manipulate PDFs.