How to install pynetfilter_conntrack
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install pynetfilter-conntrack
libnetfilter_conntrack is a library to manage Linux firewall NetFilter. pynetfilter_conntrack is a Python binding of this library. The binding is the file pynetfilter_conntrack.py and you have also a clone of conntrack program: conntrack.py.
conntrack.py is a clone of conntrack C program. Features:
- List connections ;
- Export connections to XML document ;
- Delete connection.
For all commands, you can filter connections with:
- source/destination address from original/reply destination ;
- layer 3 and 4 protocols ;
- source/destination port from original/reply destination (protocols tcp,
udp and sctp).