How to install kotti_tinymce
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install kotti-tinymce
TinyMCE plugins for Kotti.
To activate the kotti_tinymce add-on in your Kotti site, you need to add an entry to the kotti.configurators setting in your Paste Deploy config. If you don't have a kotti.configurators option, add one. The line in your [app:main] section could then look like this:
kotti.configurators = kotti_tinymce.kotti_configure
With this, you'll be able to use TinyMCE in your Kotti site.
- Fix packaging.
- Add CodeMirror plugin to regain source editing feature.
- New image plugin UI with advanced image sizing. (geojeff)
- Separate install_requires and tests_require.
- Delete old tests from 0.1. Setup new funcargs based tests.
- 100% test coverage (again) with new funcargs tests (thanks teixas!).
- Fix include of kotti_tinymce.js to popup window.
- Support js.deform (available with Kotti >= 0.8) to only include the JS when rendering a RichTextWidget.
- Fix JS errors caused by calling tinyMCEPopup.onInit.add from a wrong place.
- Explicitly set relative_urls to false on TinyMCE initialization. This fixes a bug when trying to add an image while adding a page.
- added German translation
- use TinyMCE's translations
- fix requirement version conflict (now: Kotti>=0.7dev)
- kotti_tinymce is a direct dependency of Kotti now
- use Kotti's "new style" edit_needed
- get rid of Products.TinyMCE
- use fanstatic
- add custom 'kottibrowser' TinyMCE plugin