How to install kotti_events
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install kotti-events
This is an extension to Kotti that allows to add a collection of events to your site.
Development happens at https://github.com/chrneumann/kotti_events
To enable the extension in your Kotti site, activate the configurator:
kotti.configurators = kotti_events.kotti_configure
0.1.0b3 - 2012-07-12
- Rescale event images if larger than 600x600
- Removed times for past events in event folder
- Changed date format to 'full' and time format to 'short'
- Fixed title in add/edit view for event folders
- Added tests
- Fixed bug concering query of upcoming events
0.1.0b2 - 2012-03-16
- Update models to use Declarative for compatibility with Kotti >= 0.6.
- All dates but the start date are now optional for events.
- Added thumbnail and icon views for event pictures.
- Updated layouts and style sheets.
- Initial release