This is an extension to the Kotti CMS that allows you to add calendars with events to your Kotti site.
It uses the FullCalendar jQuery plugin to display calendars.
Events can be either pulled from Google calendar XML feeds or added in Kotti itself.
To activate the kotti_calendar add-on in your Kotti site, you need to add an entry to the kotti.configurators setting in your Paste Deploy config. If you don't have a kotti.configurators option, add one. The line in your [app:main] section could then look like this:
kotti.configurators = kotti_calendar.kotti_configure
With this, you'll be able to add calendar and event items in your site.
Upcoming events widget
kotti_calendar provides a upcoming events widget, which is disabled by default. To enable the widget add the following to the pyramid.includes setting:
pyramid.includes = kotti_calendar.widgets.includeme_upcoming_events
With this, the upcoming events will be shown in the right column of the site.
You can adjust how many events will be shown in the widget with set kotti_calendar.upcoming_events_widget.events_count to a different value. It defaults to 5:
kotti_calendar.upcoming_events_widget.events_count = 10
0.7 - 2012-12-10
- Take event end time also into account for upcoming events. [j23d]
- Use form classes for the form views instead of deprecated generic functions. [j23d]
- Move fanstatic library to fanstatic.py to be consistent with Kotti. [j23d]
0.7a3 - 2012-09-11
- Fix error in README. (j23d)
0.7a2 - 2012-09-11
- Added a widget to show the upcoming events in the right column of the site. (j23d)
- Update to fullcalendar 1.5.4. whats play nice with jquery >= 1.8. see: https://github.com/arshaw/fullcalendar/pull/61 (j23d)
- Check if the user has the permission to view the event. (j23d)
- Added a setting to choose how many events the widget shows. (j23d)
0.7a1 - 2012-06-22
- Subclass Event from Document instead of Content to allow richtext content for events. (disko) TODO: migration
- Add Python/PageTemplate i18n with German locale. (disko)
- Add month/week/day switcher in calender view. (disko)
0.6 - 2012-06-21
- Use Fanstatic (Kotti>=0.7 only) (disko)
- Upgrade to fullcalendar 1.5.3 (disko)
- Add German locale (disko)
0.5 - 2012-03-15
- Use SQLAlchemy declarative-style. (for Kotti 0.6.0)
- Content.type_info now expects a 'title' attribute; provide it.
0.4 - 2011-12-14
- Update for Kotti 0.4.0.
0.3 - 2011-11-13
- Update for Kotti 0.2.4.
0.2 - 2011-09-16
- Update for Kotti 0.2.
0.1 - 2011-04-12
- Initial release