How to install collective.usernamelogger
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install collective.usernamelogger
This package provides logging of user names in Zope's access log files when using cookie-based authentication as provided by PluggableAuthService and plone.session.
The easiest way to use this package is when working with installations based on zc.buildout. Here you can simply add the package to your "eggs" and "zcml" options, run buildout and restart your Zope/Plone instance.
Alternatively you can use the following configuration file to extend your existing buildout:
[buildout] extends = buildout.cfg [instance] eggs += collective.usernamelogger zcml += collective.usernamelogger
After that you should see user names being logged in your access log file, typically at <site-root>/var/log/instance-Z2.log.
1.2 - 2011/08/16
- Added support for Plone 4.x session cookies. [buchi]
- Handle auth cookies that aren't hex encoded (used in PluggableAuthService < 1.5). [buchi]
- Add z3c.autoinclude entry point for automatic ZCML loading in Plone 3.3+. [witsch]
1.1 - 2010/01/07
- Unquote the cookie value before attempting to decode it. [vincentfretin]
1.0 - 2009/08/08
- Re-release unchanged 1.0a2 as final. [witsch]
1.0a2 - 2009/07/24
- Split session cookie from the right as the token can also contain spaces. [witsch]
- Handle session cookies first as they can contain a colon, thereby breaking the hexadecimal decode. [witsch]
1.0a1 - 2009/07/23
- Initial release [witsch]