| Store | Cart

Recomendations on Books

From: Larry <l...@nospam.com>
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 03:01:57 GMT
"Ray Tux" <res0s92a at verizon.net> wrote in message
news:hfrX8.3972$7W6.2920 at nwrddc02.gnilink.net...
> Hello I am a beginer to programming and I have chose Python. I was just> wandering if you guys could recomend some good Python Beginers books.

Python: Developer's Handbook (Other Sams) Andre DOS Santos Lessa, Andre S.
Lessa

I was just in Barnes and Nobles and had a chance to look at this book.  I am
fairly new to Python also and I found this by far the best book of what they
had there.  It was $45 bucks at B&N but I just ordered it myself from
Amazon.com via a used book.  My price was $4.95 plus shipping for a total of
about $9.00.

Larry

Recent Messages in this Thread
Ray Tux Jul 12, 2002 02:34 am