| Store | Cart

j2ee and python and evil competitors

From: oblomov <s...@oblomov.org>
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:54:36 +0200
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:32:07 -0400
"Steve Menard" <steve.menard at polyester.com> wrote:

> > "Jacek Generowicz" <jacek.generowicz at cern.ch> wrote in message> news:tyf7kk4jauz.fsf at pcitapi22.cern.ch...> > "Bo M. Maryniuck" <b.maryniuk at forbis.lt> writes:> >> > > On Tuesday 09 July 2002 16:59, curt finch wrote:> > > > ftp://ftp.jump.net/pub/journyx/other/PythonWhtPaper0_1.doc> > >> > > Right people will not download this. M$ Word DOC is *evil* format.> Please do> > > PDF, DVI or HTML instead.> >> > I'll second that. I was about to have a look, and then saw the doc> > extension. I take doc extensions to mean "This document is intended> > for Microsoft customers only". I am not a Microsoft customer.> > See, this is something I really don't understand. I will agree that PDF or> html would have been a better choice, but not everyone can generate PDF ya> know. With this kind of attitude, we'll forever be regarded as the> extremists who won't listen to anything ....

Antiword: a free MS Word document reader
Category: Computers > Systems > RISC OS > Software > DTP
www.winfield.demon.nl/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

karl

Recent Messages in this Thread
curt finch Jul 09, 2002 02:59 pm
Bo M. Maryniuck Jul 09, 2002 03:07 pm
Cameron Laird Jul 15, 2002 12:46 pm
Cameron Laird Jul 11, 2002 01:07 pm
David Mertz, Ph.D. Jul 11, 2002 04:22 pm
Bo M. Maryniuck Jul 11, 2002 07:47 am
Jacek Generowicz Jul 10, 2002 07:33 am
Matt Gerrans Jul 10, 2002 06:58 pm
Jacek Generowicz Jul 11, 2002 07:18 am
Steve Menard Jul 10, 2002 07:32 pm
oblomov Jul 10, 2002 08:54 pm
Cameron Laird Jul 10, 2002 09:12 pm
David Mertz, Ph.D. Jul 10, 2002 10:52 pm
Matt Gerrans Jul 12, 2002 06:52 am
Max M Jul 15, 2002 07:00 am
Jacek Generowicz Jul 11, 2002 07:33 am
Marc Poulin Jul 12, 2002 04:28 pm