ZTFY.alchemy is a Zope3 package which can be used to connect Zope3 applications with SQLAlchemy.
Main features include :
- integration of SQLAlchemy transactions with Zope3 transaction manager
- register PostgreSQL geometric data types (PostGIS) through GeoTypes package.
Most code fragments are based on zope.sqlalchemy, z3c.sqlalchemy and z3c.zalchemy elements and source codes, except for elements handling PostGIS data types..
#TODO: To be written...
- changed package source layout
- added SQLAlchemy engines vocabulary
- updated package dependencies
- changed import of threading.local module
- merged updates from z3c.zalchemy parent package
- switched to ZTK-1.1.2
- add "pool_recycle" attribute to IEngineDirective and IAlchemyEngineUtility interfaces
- use properties in AlchemyEngineUtility
- updated locales
- initial release