How to install zopyx.txng3.ext
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zopyx.txng3.ext
- TextIndexNG 3 is published under the Zope Public License V 2.1 (see ZPL.txt) Other license agreements can be made. Contact us for details (email@example.com).
- TextIndexNG 3 ships with a copy of the Snowball code (snowball.tartarus.org) for implementing stemming. This code is (C) 2001, Dr. Martin Porter and published under the BSD license.
- TextIndexNG3 ships with the python-levenshtein extension written by David Necas und published under the GNU Public License (GPL).
Building the egg on Windows (basically a reminder for myself):
Basically a reminder for myself:
Install the Windows Python 2.4
python.exe setup.py build -c mingw32 bdist_egg upload
- Fix single-character poisoning bug (http://sourceforge.net/p/textindexng/bugs/125/).
- applied patch for bug #2964362 (fixing several crashes)
- compabitlity with Python 2.4-2.6
- refactored and re-released as zopyx.txng3.ext