How to install zope.ptresource
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.ptresource
This package is at present not reusable without depending on a large chunk of the Zope Toolkit and its assumptions. It is maintained by the Zope Toolkit project.
This package provides a "page template" resource class, a resource which content is processed with Zope Page Templates engine before returning to client.
The resource factory class is registered for "pt", "zpt" and "html" file extensions in package's configure.zcml file.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
Initial release. This package was splitted off zope.app.publisher as a part of refactoring process. It's now a plugin for another package that was refactored from zope.app.publisher - zope.browserresource. See its documentation for more details.
- Don't render PageTemplateResource when called as the IResource interface requires that __call__ method should return an absolute URL. When accessed by browser, it still will be rendered, because "browserDefault" method now returns a callable that will render the template to browser.