How to install zope.hookable
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.hookable
Hookable object support.
Support the efficient creation of hookable objects, which are callable objects that are meant to be replaced by other callables, at least optionally.
The idea is you create a function that does some default thing and make it hookable. Later, someone can modify what it does by calling its sethook method and changing its implementation. All users of the function, including those that imported it, will see the change.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Avoid building the C extension explicitly (use the "feature" indirection instead). https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.hookable/+bug/1025470
- Added support for PyPy.
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Added a pure-Python reference implementation.
- Doctests moved to Sphinx documentation.
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Added 'setup.py docs' alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Added 'setup.py dev' alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 / 2.5.
- Removed use of 'zope.testing.doctestunit' in favor of stdlib's 'doctest.
- Added Python 3 support.
- Updated tests for compatibility with Python 2.6 traceback formats.
- Use Jython-compatible bootstrap.py.
- Initial release as a separate project.