How to install zope.filerepresentation
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.filerepresentation
File Representation Interfaces
File-system representation interfaces.
The interfaces defined here are used for file-system and file-system-like representations of objects, such as file-system synchronization, FTP, PUT, and WebDAV.
- Add Trove classifiers indicating CPython and PyPy support.
- Add tox.ini to release.
- Added support for Python 3.3 and PyPy.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 / 2.5.
- Add undeclared zope.schema dependency.
- Remove zope.testing test dependency and test extra.
- Added IRawReadFile and IRawWriteFile interfaces. These extend IReadFile and IWritefile, respectively, to behave pretty much like a standard Python file object with a few embellishments. This in turn allows efficient, iterator- based implementations of file reading and writing.
- Removed dependency on zope.container: IReadDirectory and IWriteDirectory inherit only from interfaces defined in zope.interface and zope.interface.common.mapping.
- Changed use of zope.app.container to zope.container.
- Initial Zope-independent release.