How to install zope.error
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.error
This package provides an error reporting utility which is able to store errors.
- Added compatibility with Python-3.3
- Replaced deprecated zope.interface.implements usage with equivalent zope.interface.implementer decorator.
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Sort request items for presentation in the error reporting utility.
- Don't HTML-escape HTML tracebacks twice.
- Added explicit tests for escaping introduced in 3.7.3.
- Handing names of classes those string representation cannot be determined as untrusted input thus escaping them in error reports.
- Fixed tests on Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Escape untrusted input before constructing HTML for error reporting.
- Set copy_to_zlog by default to 1/True. Having it turned off is a small problem, because fatal (startup) errors will not get logged anywhere.
- Added test extra to declare test dependency on zope.testing.
- Cleaned up dependencies. Droped all testing dependencies as we only need zope.testing now.
- Fixed ImportError when zope.testing is not available for some reason.
- Removed zcml slug and old zpkg-related files.
- Removed word "version" from changelog entries.
- Changed package's mailing list address to zope-dev at zope.org as zope3-dev at zope.org is now retired. Also changed cheeseshop to pypi in the package's homepage url.
- Added dependency on ZODB3 as we use Persistent.
- Used a mock request for testing. Dropped the dependency on zope.publisher which was really only a testing dependency.
- Reduced the dependency on zope.container to one on zope.location by no longer using the Contained mix-in class.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container
- Move error log bootstrapping logic (which was untested) to zope.app.appsetup, to which we added a test.
- rebumped to replace faulty egg
- Initial documented release
- Moved core components from zope.app.error to this package.