How to install zope.copy
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.copy
This package provides a pluggable mechanism for copying persistent objects.
Please see docs/index.rst for the detailed documentation.
- Added support for Python 3.3
- Added MANIFEST.in.
- Fleshed out PyPI Trove classifiers.
- Added support for Python 3.2.
- Dropped zope.component as a testing requirement. Instead, register explicit (dummy) adapter hooks where needed.
- Added PyPy support.
- 100% unit test coverage.
- Added support for continuous integration using tox and jenkins.
- Added Sphinx documentation: moved doctest examples to API reference.
- Added 'setup.py docs' alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Added 'setup.py dev' alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose, coverage, and testing dependencies).
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Include tests of the LocationCopyHook from zope.location.
- Initial release. The functionality was extracted from zc.copy to provide a generic object copying mechanism with minimal dependencies.