How to install zope.app.server
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.app.server
This package integrates ZServer -- Zope's HTTP and FTP server -- into a Zope 3 application setup. It also defines the script skeleton for a classic Zope 3 application.
- Moved zope.app.server.zpasswd to zope.password.zpasswd.
- Use zope.password instead of zope.app.authentication
- Depend on new zope.processlifetime implementations instead of using BBB imports from zope.app.appsetup.
- Moved a doctest into a unittest to fix failures in the KGS test suite (see LP #257954)
- Fixed restart so that the process exits with a non-zero exit status so it gets restarted by zdaemon, or an equivalent mechanism.
- Removed the use of ThreadedAsync.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.