How to install zope.app.renderer
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.app.renderer
This package provides a framework to convert a string from one format, such as Structured or Restructured Text, to another, such as HTML. Converters are looked up by adapter and uses other packages to implement the converters.
- Require the new roman package, since docutils does not install it
- Adapted to docutils 0.5 for ReST rendering: get rid of the
ZopeTranslator class, because docutils changed the way it uses translator so previous implementation doesn't work anymore. Instead, use publish_parts and join needed parts in the render method of the renderer itself.
- Removed deprecated meta.zcml stuff and zpkg stuff.
- Replaced __used_for__ with zope.component.adapts calls.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.