How to install zope.app.pythonpage
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.app.pythonpage
Python Page provides the user with a content object that interprets Python in content space.
Python Page provides the user with a content object that interprets Python in content space. To save typing and useless messing with output, any free-standing string and print statement are considered for output; see the example below.
Create a new content type called "Python Page" and enter the following code example:
<html> <body> <ul> '''
import time print time.asctime()
''' </ul> </body> </html> '''
- Fixed a spurious test failure when run with with Python 2.6
- Replace zope.app.container with zope.container.
- Get rid of zope.app.zapi as a dependency.
- Fix deprecation warning in zope/app/pythonpage/browser.py: zope.app.i18n
was moved to zope.i18nmessageid.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.