How to install zope.app.keyreference
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.app.keyreference
This package used to provide object references with support for support stable comparison and hashes. But all functionality was moved to the zope.keyreference package. This package now only provides backward-compatibility imports for objects defined in zope.keyreference.
- Adapted tests for Python 2.4
- Added license file
- Move all functionality to new zope.keyreference package. This
package only provides backward-compatibility imports now.
- Performance related change to the conflict resolution code in
- Added support for new ZODB.ConflictResolution.PersistentReference behavior
to persistent key references so that they can now, in many cases, allow conflict resolution when they are used as keys or set members in ZODB BTrees data structures.
- Move zope.testing to the "test" extra require, because it's only needed for testing.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.