How to install zope.app.folder
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.app.folder
This packages provides the standard Folder content type for Zope 3. It also implements the root folder of a Zope application. Folders can also be converted to sites, which allow one to register components locally.
- Removed testing.py. There are no functional tests and ftesting.zcml now.
- Removed unneeded dependencies.
- Added missing dependency to zope.app.content.
- Fixed e-mail address and homepage.
- Fixed buildout.cfg, as there is no test extra.
- Everything except zope.app.folder.browser moved to zope.site and zope.container.
- Import IPossibleSite from zope.location.interfaces instead of deprecated place in zope.app.component.interfaces.
- Use zope.container instead of zope.app.container.
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.