How to install zope.app.error
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install zope.app.error
This package provides management views for the error reporting utility defined in zope.error package.
- Removed the dependency on zope.app.publisher, added missing dependencies.
- Replaced the use of zope.deferredimport with direct imports.
- Removed zope.app.zapi from dependencies, replacing its uses with direct imports.
- Clean dependencies.
- Changed mailing list address to firstname.lastname@example.org, changed url from cheeseshop to pypi.
- Use zope.ManageServices permission instead of zope.ManageContent for errorRedirect view and menu item, because all IErrorReportingUtility views are registered for zope.ManageServices as well.
- Fix package's README.txt
- rebumped to replace faulty egg
- Move core components to zope.error
- Initial documented release