How to install z3c.taskqueue
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install z3c.taskqueue
z3c.taskqueue is a persistent queue that holds and schedules tasks.
It depends on zc.queue.
z3c.taskqueue is factored out of lovely.remotetask. It is the backend code only. IOW, no UI code is included.
- Store string representation of job error instead of error instance, to avoid issue when unpickling certain strange error types.
- Simplify start service code; get rid of start * services.
- Avoid thread to stop if there is an error in processNext.
- service.processNext would not reset CronJob runCount.
- Removed use of _p_jar.
- Initial release.