How to install z3c.locales
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install z3c.locales
This package provides the translation for the z3c packages which are using the shared z3c domain.
This package provides translations for:
Include the configure.zcml of this package in your project.
- Updated translations for new message id in z3c.table 0.8.1.
- Added compile extra which requires python-gettext to ease on
the fly generation of the .mo files.
- Updated author's email address and home page address.
- Added z3c.wizard to list of translated packages. Added German
translations for this package.
- Removed .mo file from distribution. zope.i18n is able to produce
it on the fly (when python-gettext is installed, too).
- Currently contains German translations for:
- Initial release.