How to install z3c.formjsdemo
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install z3c.formjsdemo
This package is going to show off the different features of the z3c.formjs package.
To start up the demo, you have to do a few setup steps.
$ python bootstrap.py $ ./bin/buildout -Nv $ ./bin/demo fg
And that's it!
Version 0.3.1 (2008-08-26)
- Restructure: Made links on index page relative to context so you can do
better virtual hosting.
- Restructure: Changed dates to ISO-8601 format.
- Restructure: Removed deprecations warnings for ISession and
Version 0.3.0 (2007-10-03)
- Feature: Tree Editor demo shows solution to having inline forms
submitted via ajax and shows off server to client event propagation.
- Feature: Widget Switching demo. Shows off ajax switching between
display and input widgets.
Version 0.2.0 (2007-07-18)
- Feature: The new chatroom demo implements a simple chat client in HTML and
- Feature: Validation demo showing off on the fly ajax field validation.
- Restructure: Code updated to keep up with the changes in the API of
Version 0.1.0 (2007-06-29)
- Initial Release