How to install z3c.formdemo
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install z3c.formdemo
Demo Applications for z3c.form and z3c.formui
This package contains several small demo applications for the z3c.form and z3c.formui packages.
- TABLE- versus DIV-based layout of all widgets.
- A simple Hello World message application demonstrating the easiest way to
write add, edit and display forms.
- A simple calculator showing the flexibility of the new action declaration
framework by declaring different classes of buttons.
- A linear wizard shows off the sub-form capabilities of z3c.form. It also
demonstrates how one can overcome the short-coming of an object widget.
- A simple table/spreadsheet that allows adding and editing as simple content
object. This demo also shows the usage of forms and zc.table at the same time.
Running the Demo out of the box
You can also run the demo directly without manually installing Zope 3:
$ svn co svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/z3c.formdemo/trunk formdemo $ cd formdemo $ python bootstrap.py $ ./bin/buildout $ ./bin/demo fg
Then access the demo site using:
- Bugfix: Fixed wizard example so it works together with current
Version 2.1.0 (2009-07-23)
- Feature: Updated tests and code to latest package versions.
Version 2.0.0 (2009-06-14)
- Feature: Updated setup and tests to work with the z3c.form 2.0.0 release.
Version 1.5.3 (2008-08-26)
- Refactoring: make links relative so it will work better with virtual
Version 1.5.2 (2008-04-24)
- Refactoring: Fixed failing tests due to widget layout changes in z3c.form
Version 1.5.1 (2007-10-30)
- Refactoring: Fixed deprecation warnings for ISession and
Version 1.5.0 (2007-10-09)
- Feature: Added an image button to the widgets demo.
- Feature: Added a single checkbox widget for a boolean to the "all widgets"
- Refactoring: Adjusted all tests to work with the new layout format in formui
Version 1.4.0 (2007-08-24)
- Refactoring: Update CSS classes to reflect changes in z3c.form.
Version 1.3.0 (2007-07-18)
- Feature: Created functional tests for the demos.
- Feature: Moved all application ZCML declarations into a ZCML file called
Version 1.2.0 (2007-06-29)
- Feature: Added new field "promptChoiceField" to the "All Widgets" demo
demonstrating the prompt message of the select widget.
- Feature: Increased the integer default value of "All Widgets" demo to show
off our new internationalized converter.
- Feature: Made bytesField and passwordField non-required, since they
do not show their default values prohibiting the form to successfully submit, which can be annoying when playing around.
- Feature: New "Questionnaire" demo shows how to use groups effectively. It
also demonstrates how the label of buttons and widgets can be changed using attribute value adapters.
Version 1.1.2 (2007-06-25)
- Bug: Provide optionalChoice field in the content type. Pre-1.3.0
releases of z3c.form simply ignored missing fields, but the latest version reports the error. Thanks to Luke Miller for the report.
Version 1.1.1 (2007-06-24)
- Bug: Add new zope.rdb dependency to the setup and buildout
Version 1.1.0 (2007-06-22)
- Feature: New "SQL Message" demo shows how z3c.form can be used with
non-object data. Specificically, this small application demonstrates using a Gadfly database using pure SQL calls without any ORM.
- Feature: New "Address Book" demo that demonstrates more complex use cases,
such as subforms, composite widgets, and mappings/lists
Version 1.0.0 (2007-05-24)
- Initial Release