How to install xhostplus.videojs
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install xhostplus.videojs
An video product for Plone 3 and 4. It provides a video content type, which stores WebM, H.264 and OGG Theora files (either in the ZODB or as external URL).
This product uses VideoJS, falling back to Flowplayer, for playback.
This product comes with following languages:
Further translations are welcome.
- Questions and comments to email@example.com
- Added support for youtu.be links [andreas_stocker]
- Uploading only one webm file is now working [andreas_stocker]
- Fixed fullscreen mode in VideoJS [andreas_stocker]
- Support for adding FLV files [andreas_stocker]
- Added support for youtube videos [andreas_stocker]
- Initial version (not public) [andreas_stocker]