How to install wheezy.caching
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install wheezy.caching
- python-memcached - Pure Python memcached client.
- pylibmc - Quick and small memcached client for Python written in C.
It introduces idea of cache dependency (effectively invalidate dependent cache items) and other cache related algorithms.
It is optimized for performance, well tested and documented.
- source code, examples and issues tracker are available on bitbucket
- documentation, readthedocs
- eggs on pypi
$ easy_install wheezy.caching
If you are using virtualenv:
$ virtualenv env $ env/bin/easy_install wheezy.caching
If you run into any issue or have comments, go ahead and add on bitbucket.