How to install thruflo.webapp
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install thruflo.webapp
thruflo.webapp is a WSGI compatible web application framework. It has no test coverage and is no doubt flawed. But it has the advantage of being setup just the way I want it:
- re.compile based url mapping
- class instances handling requests with methods that correspond to the HTTP Request's method, e.g.: def post(self) handles a POST request
- a webob.Request as self.request
- return foo as the method of responding, where foo can be a string, a webob.Response, or a list or dict to be returned as JSON
- mako templates with builtin methods including static_url, xsrf_form_html and escape, as well as references to handler and request
Or to put it another way:
from thruflo.webapp import web
class Hello(web.RequestHandler): def get(self): return 'hello world'
mapping = [('/.*', Hello)] application = web.WSGIApplication(mapping)
See thruflo.webapp.demo for a slightly fleshed out example usage.