How to install stasi
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install stasi
Stasi is a static site generator meant to be very flexible in how you can generate content.
This project has ALPHA status. I have used it myself for a while and it is usable but there is basically no documentation and progress is slow.
- Uses AsciiDoc for generation HTML by default.
- Supports all kinds of static input, including finished HTML.
- Instead of putting a file in the source directory you can have put a program/script of your choice there that generates the content.
- Uses the Mako template library by default
- Can use inotify to regenerate site automatically when a source file is updated.
- Initial public release