How to install sqlalchemy-migrate
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install sqlalchemy-migrate
Inspired by Ruby on Rails' migrations, Migrate provides a way to deal with database schema changes in SQLAlchemy projects.
Migrate extends SQLAlchemy to have database changeset handling. It provides a database change repository mechanism which can be used from the command line as well as from inside python code.
Sphinx documentation is available at the project page packages.python.org.
Users and developers can be found at #sqlalchemy-migrate on Freenode IRC network and at the public users mailing list migrate-users.
Homepage is located at code.google.com
Tests and Bugs
To run automated tests:
- Copy test_db.cfg.tmpl to test_db.cfg
- Edit test_db.cfg with database connection strings suitable for running tests. (Use empty databases.)
- $ pip install -r test-req.pip
- $ python setup.py develop
- $ nosetests
Please report any issues with sqlalchemy-migrate to the issue tracker at code.google.com issues