How to install rbco.nautilusscripts
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install rbco.nautilusscripts
This package provide some scripts for Nautilus, the Gnome file manager application.
Use Python's setuptools to install the package:
This will install a set of scripts named nautilus_* into /usr/bin (or similar).
Run the rbco_nautilusscirpts_install script (also in /usr/bin) to symlink the nautilus_* scripts into the ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts directory.
If the scripts doesn't show up in the Scripts context-menu then:
- Open Nautilus.
- Go to File -> Scripts -> Open Scrips Folder.
- Visit each folder and reload its contents to show the scripts.
After installing the following scripts will be available (by folder):
- backup: Copies FILE to FILE.bak . If FILE.bak exists then first moves FILE.bak to FILE.bak.1 .
- Now all scripts capture and display exceptions to the user.
- Added local copy of PyZenity.py because it's gone missing from it's original URL.
- Added rename/mp3 script.
- Added text/rst2html script.
- Now the rbco_nautilusscirpts_install script correctly locates the installed scripts, instead of just assuming they were on /usr/bin.
- Added new renaming script: remove_accentuation.
- Now depends on rbco.rename version >=0.3. Previously was >=0.2.
- Initial release