How to install raptus.article.multilanguagefields
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install raptus.article.multilanguagefields
Provides integration of raptus.multilanguagefields.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- Use raptus.multilanguagefields for article
To install raptus.article.multilanguagefields into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.multilanguagefields add-on to the "eggs" section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.multilanguagefields on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.multilanguagefields
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the "Add-ons" control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the "raptus.article.default" product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.multilanguagefields either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package's configure.zcml.
Now edit your article. You will get for each field the possibility to translate.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
Note: You find a developer manual for raptus.article at raptus.article.core. Please have look there if you need more information.
- Added extenders for raptus.article.collections
- Removed reindexing from setuphandler
- fixed setuphandler
- Be more defensive when modifying the schema
- Fixed translation domain for additional text field
- Fixed support for multilanguage images and teaser images
- Adjusted to be compatible with the latest raptus.multilanguagefields version (1.0b6)
- Set zip_safe flag to False
- Updated readme and manual
- First public release