How to install raptus.article.listings
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install raptus.article.listings
Provides basic listing components which display articles contained in the article.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- Listing columns (List of the contained articles arranged in columns.)
- Listing left (List of the contained articles with their image on the left side.)
- Listing right (List of the contained articles with their image on the right side.)
To install raptus.article.listings into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.listings add-on to the "eggs" section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.listings on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.listings
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the "Add-ons" control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the "raptus.article.default" product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.listings either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package's configure.zcml.
Navigate to the "Components" tab of your article and select one of the listing components and press "save and view". Note that at least one article has to be contained in the article in which this component is active.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
Note: You find a developer manual for raptus.article at raptus.article.core. Please have look there if you need more information.
- Only show hidden articles when in editing mode (introduced in raptus.article.core 2.0b13)
- Added alternating listing and refactored viewlet class simplify extending
- Now using the show/hide functionality added in raptus.article.core 2.0b8
- Added French translations
- Set zip_safe flag to False
- Updated readme and manual
- First public release