Provides a component which displays the whole content of the contained articles.
The following features for raptus.article are provided by this package:
- All content (List of the contained articles displayed with all their content.)
To install raptus.article.allcontent into your Plone instance, locate the file buildout.cfg in the root of your Plone instance directory on the file system, and open it in a text editor.
Add the actual raptus.article.allcontent add-on to the "eggs" section of buildout.cfg. Look for the section that looks like this:
eggs = Plone
This section might have additional lines if you have other add-ons already installed. Just add the raptus.article.allcontent on a separate line, like this:
eggs = Plone raptus.article.allcontent
Note that you have to run buildout like this:
Then go to the "Add-ons" control panel in Plone as an administrator, and install or reinstall the "raptus.article.default" product.
Note that if you do not use the raptus.article.default package you have to include the zcml of raptus.article.allcontent either by adding it to the zcml list in your buildout or by including it in another package's configure.zcml.
Navigate to the "Components" tab of your article, select the all content component and press "save and view". Note that at least one article has to be contained in the article in which this component is active.
Copyright and credits
raptus.article is copyrighted by Raptus AG and licensed under the GPL. See LICENSE.txt for details.
- Hide the raptus.article.toggle viewlet (introduced in raptus.article.core 2.0b13) in the allcontent view
- Only show hidden articles when in editing mode (introduced in raptus.article.core 2.0b13)
- Moved viewlet from plone.belowcontentbody to plone.belowcontent
- Include plone.abovecontent and plone.belowcontent in allcontent view
- Added German translations
- Updated MANIFEST.in to no longer ignore .po files
- Initial release