How to install PyUtilib
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install pyutilib
PyUtilib is a collection of Python utility packages. Although each package can be installed separately, this package can be used to install all of the PyUtilib packages, as well as the third-party packages that they depend on.
BSD. See the LICENSE.txt file.
- pyutilib - The root directory for PyUtilib source code
- Documentation and Bug Tracking
- Trac wiki: https://software.sandia.gov/trac/pyutilib
- See the AUTHORS.txt file.
- Project Managers
- William E. Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing List
- The main list for help and announcements
- Where developers of PyUtilib discuss new features
Third Party Software