How to install pyramid_mailer
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install pyramid-mailer
pyramid_mailer is a package for taking the pain out of sending emails in your Pyramid project. It is compatible with Python 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, and 3.2.
- Wrapping the low-level Python email library with an easy-to-use API, which includes attachments and mulipart content.
- Send emails immediately or to add to a maildir queue.
- Managing email sends inside a transaction, to prevent emails being sent if your code fails.
- Features to help with unit testing.
pyramid_mailer uses the repoze_sendmail library for managing email sending and transacton management, and borrows code from Zed Shaw's Lamson for wrapping email messages.