How to install PylonsTemplates
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install pylonstemplates
PylonsTemplates gives you additional paster templates for Pylons applications. (Right now, there is one.)
Based on the default Pylons paster template, the pylons_repoze_what template implements a working authorization system based on repoze.what and repoze.what-quickstart. (Authentication by repoze.who is automatically set up as well.) The template generates:
- User, Group and Permission models for SQLALchemy
- A login (& logout) controller
- A minimal template for the login form.
- A package dependency on repoze.what-pylons, which includes decorators
you can use on controllers and actions. * Commented out sample code in websetup.py that creates a user, group, and permission.