How to install pyDOE
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install pydoe
The pyDOE package is designed to help the scientist, engineer, statistician, etc., to construct appropriate experimental designs.
The package currently includes functions for creating designs for any number of factors:
- Factorial Designs
- General Full-Factorial (fullfact)
- 2-level Full-Factorial (ff2n)
- 2-level Fractional Factorial (fracfact)
- Plackett-Burman (pbdesign)
- Response-Surface Designs
- Box-Behnken (bbdesign)
- Central-Composite (ccdesign)
- Randomized Designs
- Latin-Hypercube (lhs)
The following are in the works (probably), so stay tuned!
- Split-plot designs
- Incomplete block designs
- D-Optimal designs
See the package homepage for details on usage and other notes
Installation and download
See the package homepage for helpful hints relating to downloading and installing pyDOE.
Any feedback, questions, bug reports, or success stores should be sent to the author. I'd love to hear from you!
This package is provided under two licenses:
- The BSD License
- Any other that the author approves (just ask!)