How to install Products.CMFTopic
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install products.cmftopic
- Products.CMFTopic Changelog
This product declares a topic content type for the Zope Content Management Framework (CMF).
- Made sure converted tools are used as utilities.
- Correct test assertion about the value of DateCriteria. It's edit method
mandates the value to be of type int, so we should respect that in tests.
- Require at least Zope 2.13.4.
- Deal with deprecation warnings for Zope 2.13.
- no changes from version 2.2.0-alpha
- Got rid of redundant icon related type info properties.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.12.0b3dev
- Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don't import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an intermediate (e.g., prefer importing 'ClassSecurityInfo' from 'AccessControl.SecurityInfo' rather than from 'AccessControl').
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
- profiles: Added an add view expression to the Topic content type definition.
- Topic GenericSetup definition: Add an icon URL expression to the Topic
content type definition.
- ZMI: Prevent users from creating content through the ZMI by hiding the
entry for "CMFTopic Content".
- unit tests: Add a functional testing layer for CMFTopic, and use it.
- Topic: 'addTopic' no longer sends add events.
- interfaces: Removed deprecated oldstyle interfaces.
- no changes from 2.1.2-beta
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component
products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- no changes
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip
and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces,
leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods.
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done "the Zope 3 way" as utilities, see
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages.
Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses.
Marked the 'initializeBases*' methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes.
They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML.
ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto