How to install Products.CMFCalendar
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install products.cmfcalendar
- Products.CMFCalendar Changelog
The CMFCalendar product is an example of creating a CMF Product. The CMFCalendar product is also expected to be a generally useful out of the box and skinnable to accomodate customization within your existing CMF instance. To see how to go about building a CMF product, this hopefully allows a developer to follow through the process of registering their product, skins, and help with the CMF by example. It shows how an object is created and registered with the types_tool, necessary skins added to the skins_tool, with the Calendar skins directory added to the skin paths, and providing portal_metadatool with an Element policy for the content_type of the object.
For installing set the active site configuration of your site's setup tool to the CMFCalendar profile and import all steps.
After installing the CMFCalendar you should notice a calendar appear in your CMF. This is fully customisable to your portals needs.
- Converted the CalendarTool into a local utility.
- Made sure converted tools are used as utilities.
- Fixed tests to be compatibility with DateTime 3.
- Event: Fixed object initialization.
Default start and stop times are now rounded and offset-naive.
- Require at least Zope 2.13.4.
- Deal with deprecation warnings for Zope 2.13.
- Fixed ViewPageTemplateFile import to use the correct version from Five.
- no changes from version 2.2.0-alpha
- Got rid of redundant icon related type info properties.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.12.0b3dev
- Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don't import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an intermediate (e.g., prefer importing 'ClassSecurityInfo' from 'AccessControl.SecurityInfo' rather than from 'AccessControl').
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
- profiles: Added an add view expression to the Event content type definition.
- Fixed a bug were the last day of each month was missed.
- Event GenericSetup type definition: Add an icon URL expression to the
Event content type definition.
- Event: Added basic iCal and vCal views
- ZMI: Prevent users from creating content through the ZMI by hiding the
entry for "CMFCalendar Content".
- Event: 'addEvent' no longer sends add events.
- profiles: Removed obsolete local import step registrations.
- setup handler: Improved 'various-calendar' import step. Added flag file
check and global registration.
- CalendarTool: Added a new method getNextEvent to grab the next event
relative to a given point in time. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/462)
- no changes from 2.1.2-beta
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component
products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- no changes
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip
and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces,
leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods.
- Fixed DST-driven test breakage by adding an optional 'zone' argument to
the DublineCore methods which return string renditions of date metadata. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/476)
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done "the Zope 3 way" as utilities, see
- Zope3 style browser views are now used by default. An additional setup profile
allows you to hook up the oldstyle skins and to make customizations TTW.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages.
Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses.
Marked the 'initializeBases*' methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes.
They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML.
ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto