How to install Products.CMFActionIcons
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install products.cmfactionicons
- Products.CMFActionIcons Changelog
Starting with CMFCore and CMFDefault versions 2.2.0 the CMFActionIcons product is obsolete. Its functionality has been folded into the core CMF packages.
The action icons tool provides a centralized registry mapping CMF "actions" (identified by their category and ID) to additional presentation metadata (display title and icon). The skins here show alternative mechanisms for using this metadata within a site template.
- no changes from 2.1.3-beta2
- Restore contents of metadata.xml file.
- backported all trunk changes as of November 2009 to the 2.1 branch,
except for the (unnecessary) Zope 2.12 requirement. The 2.1 branch will be the "final" release branch for CMFActionIcons.
- Cleaned up / normalized imports:
o Don't import from Globals; instead, use real locations.
o Make other imports use the actual source module, rather than an intermediate (e.g., prefer importing 'ClassSecurityInfo' from 'AccessControl.SecurityInfo' rather than from 'AccessControl').
o Avoid relative imports, which will break in later versions of Python.
- profiles: Removed obsolete local import and export step registrations.
- setup handler: Registered steps globally.
- no changes from 2.1.2-beta
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component
products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- no changes
- GenericSetup profile: Fixed dependency in import_steps.xml.
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip
and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Fixed interface declarations added in 2.1.0-beta.
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces,
leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods.
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done "the Zope 3 way" as utilities, see
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages.
Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses.
Marked the 'initializeBases*' methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes.
They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML.
ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto