How to install Products.Calendaring
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install products.calendaring
A simple calendar implementation for CMF/Plone, which does all sorts of really cool stuff. It is made to be modular and gives a great out-of-the-box experience.
- Import/Export of iCal events
- Hooks PUT_Factory so you can put events with DAV/FTP.
- NOTE: This works very well with Publishing feature
with OSX's iCal application.
- calendar_export is subscribable from iCal
- Reliably exports events for KOrganizer, iCal and Outlook
- There is a proper Calendar object which can store Events.
- Over 60 unit tests that cover almost all of the functionality
REQUIRES: ZopeTestCase from http://sf.net/projects/collective
- All but the iCal parser is copyrighted by Enfold Systems, LLC.
You can find more information at http://www.enfoldsystems.com/
- GPL, a LICENSE file should have accompanied
this module. If not please contact the package maintainer.
- We used to have a modified copy of the iCal parser from the wonderful
SchoolTool project - http://www.schooltool.org/ a big thanks goes out to Steve Alexander architect of SchoolTool and Marius Gedminas and all the highly evolved programmers at www.pov.lt.
- We now use the icalendar parser from Max M.
- We use the excellent dateutil module from Gustavo Niemeyer for
calculating dates in the view classes. http://labix.org/python-dateutil
- Sidnei da Silva - Designer, Test Champion and Master of Laziness
- Josh LaPlace - Doing the View and Model legwork.
- Alan Runyan - Cheerleading.
that was found in the PloneCalendar project. Calendaring is the replacement for PloneCalendar.
- Zope Corporation for providing such a wonderful application server.
- Python Developers for making things so damn easy.