How to install prettyplotlib
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install prettyplotlib
- Python matplotlib-enhancer library which painlessly creates beautiful default matplotlib
- plots. Inspired by [Edward Tufte](http://www.edwardtufte.com/tufte/)'s work on information design and [Cynthia Brewer](http://www.personal.psu.edu/cab38/)'s work on [color perception](http://colorbrewer2.org/).
I truly believe that scientific progress is impeded when improper data visualizations are used. I spent a lot of time tweaking my figures to make them more understandable, and realized the scientific world could be a better place if the default parameters for plotting libraries followed recent advances in information design research. And thus prettyplotlib was born.
- [matplotlib](http://matplotlib.org/). Can be installed via pip install matplotlib or easy_install matplotlib
- [brewer2mpl](https://github.com/jiffyclub/brewer2mpl). Can be installed via pip install brewer2mpl or easy_install brewer2mpl