How to install plutonian
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install plutonian
This project aims to bring the fun and ease of the Pyramid development style into Plone.
The work is at a very early alpha stage. There's no promises of API stability or functionality yet.
The code and issue tracker can be found at https://github.com/hannosch/plutonian
This project assumes you are writing a specific application based on top of Plone. Your project will consist of configuration, specific deployment settings, policy code and knowledge about the content structure.
We further assume that non-persistent configuration is generally preferable over persistent configuration, as it is easier to manage and version.
This approach is very different from the typical Plone development model, in which you write add-ons for the Plone CMS application.
0.1a3 - 2011-09-08
- Add optional profile_name argument to register_profile method, to allow registration of secondary profile for one package. [hannosch]
- Update import_step default depends to plone-final instead of types and toolset, so we are certain everything has been setup before us. [hannosch]
0.1a2 - 2011-04-18
- Update to work with GenericSetup 1.6.3+. [hannosch]
0.1a1 - 2011-03-05
- Split out various helpers from an internal project. [hannosch]