How to install plonetheme.grungeera
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install plonetheme.grungeera
The plonetheme.grungeera package uses the theming and packaging features available in plone.app.theming to make the Styleshout theme GrungeEra easily available in Plone 4.1.
Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.1 with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download the zip file: http://plone.org/products/plonetheme.grungeera/releases/0.1.1/grungeera.zip
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installation via buildout.
Add plonetheme.grungeera to your plone.recipe.zope2instance section's eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone … plonetheme.grungeera
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel.
You should see:
Obviously there is more work to be done. If you want to help, pull requests accepted! Some ideas:
- Add a diazo rule to import Plone editing styles
- Configure styles to use portal_css
- Add quick installer support
- Improve styles
The author is not a "license guy", but the GrungeEra theme is distributed via CC 3.0 license  and this package is GPL version 2 (assuming that makes sense).
- Fix styles
- Initial release