How to install plonetheme.coolblue
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install plonetheme.coolblue
The plonetheme.coolblue package uses the theming and packaging features available in plone.app.theming to make the Styleshout theme Coolblue easily available in Plone 4.1.
Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.1 with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download the zip file: http://plone.org/products/plonetheme.coolblue/releases/0.1.0/coolblue.zip
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installation via buildout.
Add plonetheme.coolblue to your plone.recipe.zope2instance section's eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone … plonetheme.coolblue
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel.
You should see:
Obviously there is more work to be done. If you want to help, pull requests accepted! Some ideas:
- Add a diazo rule to import Plone editing styles
- Configure styles to use portal_css
- Add quick installer support
- Improve styles
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Fix styles
- Initial release