How to install plonetheme.colorcontext
- Download and install ActivePython
- Open Command Prompt
pypm install plonetheme.colorcontext
Total CSS reformatting and color themed sections
The Color Context Theme colors your menu, cllection and folder view blocks and search results depending on the URL of item in question. Take for example a 'projects section' of a site under www.mysite.com/projects that is colored red. Every item under projects would be colored red. It is also possible to color in more than one level on the url path. imagine that www.mysite.com/projects is red but you want www.mysite.com/projects/project1 (and everything under it) to be blue. It is possible by creating anoter section block on the colors.css file and substituting .projects by .projects.project1 and the color attributes to blue
To configure the colors of the sections of your site:
- Go to site setup -> ZMI (Zope Management Interface)
- Choose portal_skins -> plonetheme_colorcontext_styles
- click on colors.css
- click customize
- copy/paste or alter any of the section blocks on the file (Projects Section for example)
- substitute .projects by the any part of your site url (for example .events or .events.past)
- click save changes and check the results.
- Adaptation to Plone4
- Added support to multilanguage Lingua Plone on the main menu.
- Fix on the menu background
- Fix on the link colors on colors.css
- New standard configurations for a more neutral site to begin with
- bugfix release:
- intk link must lead to software page;
- Take lead image out of collection view
- Take leadimage out of album view
- Fix text on alignment on body
- Works link to another following work using similar interface as photos but preserving description.
- Text on top of lead image.
- New folders do not get automatically the view "Color Context Album View";
- Check if folders on collection view are showing the details and leadimage
- Align images on top on collection view;
- Discuss "Color Context Album View" design;
- CSS Fix for <blockquote class="webkit-indent-blockquote">
- Adjustments release:
- Removed lead image from collection view
- New (prettier) background pattern
- Made the distance between menu and header bigger to fit the submenus nicer
- Added actual color context functionality (see instructions above and on colors.css file)
- Bugfix release:
- Videos now show in album view;
- CSS for listing table and tweaked the authoring interface CSS
- Changed bottom menu design.
- Aligned pattern grid with page elements.
- Documet editor had a horizontal scrollbar. got rid of it.
- Firefox in mac made menu items too close together. Fixed it
- Made INTK Software logo viewlet.
- Fixed keyword search bug that throw AttributeError: SearchText
- Got Uninstall/Install profiles working.
- Initial release